You will love these dark chocolate brownies especially if you like dark chilly chocolate. If you do not like chilly, just omit the chilly pepper.
- ½ cup roasted almonds
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup coconut milk (carton verson)
- ½ cup black raisins
- ¼ teaspoon chilly pepper (optional)
- Blend the almonds and oats in food processor until almost powdered. Best if almonds are freshly baked.
- Add the remaining ingredients in food processor and process until well combined and mix starts to form a dough.
- Place mixture in a glass container and press with fingers to create an even flat base. Create a 1.5cm thickness.
- Store in refrigerator for at least four hours.