October 15, 2013
Pure chocolate bites
I have been making chocolate using this method but I had never before tried to put raisins inside to see what happens. The result was superb as these chocolates felt like heaven.
Pure Chocolate Bites
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted at room temperature)
- 3 teaspoons pure cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- bunch of black raisins
- Pour cocoa powder and honey into the melted coconut oil.
- Stir until you have a smooth consistent texture.
- With a teaspoon place some chocolate into silicon moulds or ice cube tray. Do not overfill.
- Gently put 2 black raisins into each mould.
- Freeze overnight so that chocolate can form. It's important to store these in the freezer until you are ready to consume.
- Coconut oil will turn solid when chilled thus it is best if you store it in cupboard instead of refrigerator.
- You can replace raisins with hazelnuts or chopped peanuts.
Rody's Hearty Corner https://www.rodysheartycorner.com/