My Heavenly Breakfast Muffins
The peanut butter and cocoa nibs surely give these muffins a heavenly kick. Enjoy with your cup of tea :)
Heavenly Breakfast Muffins
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup ground oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 ripe small ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- handful of cocoa nibs
- First grind the almonds and oats until grainy (you can use a food processor).
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring together with food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except cocoa nibs in food processor and blend everything together until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in cocoa nibs or chocolate chips in batter and gently stir with a spoon.
- Place in muffin tins and bake in the oven on medium to low heat (150°C) for 20 minutes.
- Insert toothpick and if it comes out clean, muffins are ready.
- You can omit the egg and add another banana for a vegan muffin.
Rody's Hearty Corner https://www.rodysheartycorner.com/