My Green Tea Mojito
This drink is great for barbecues or home parties even though it is alcohol free, sorry! If you want to limit your alcohol intake, then this is a good deal. The trick is not to drink just water when you are out socializing, but to take something equally satisfying.
- 2 liters water
- 4 green tea bags
- 5 tablespoons honey
- lemon or lime
- fresh mint leaves
- Boil the water in a kettle and put it in a sauce pen.
- Add the green tea bags and leave in water for at least 5 minutes. Stir teabags from time to time.
- Remove teabags and let the tea cool at room temperature.
- Add 5 tablespoons honey and the mint leaves.
- Chill in fridge on freezer.
- When ready to serve add lime slices to drink.
- If you wish to consume this drink warm then omit the cooling and serve immediately. Otherwise store in fridge.