Grilled peach salad
Ever since I saw Symon on Food Network TV grilling peaches for a salad, I wanted to try it. And it is as delicious as it sounds.
Grilled Peach Salad
- Basic salad ingredients (lettuce, rucola, peppers)
- Fresh peaches
- Goat cheese, blue cheese or any type of cheese
- Coconut oil
- Slice the leaches into 5 slices and cover with some coconut oil.
- Put on grill pan with skin side down first. Allow for the grilles to leave signs and turn over.
- Toss on salad with the rest of the ingredients.
- For non vegetarian you can add parma ham or bresaola which are a great combination with the peaches.
Rody's Hearty Corner https://www.rodysheartycorner.com/