Cauliflower Pizza Crust
A great guilt free dinner to suite your pizza cravings. Love to make this pizza on week days!
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon dried herbs (oregano/rosemary)
- 1/4 teaspoon chilly powder
- 60g shredded cheese (I used local cheeselet)
- Preheat oven at maximum heat. (I use gas oven. Adjust if you think this will be too hot for your oven.)
- Remove the stalk from the cauliflower and put the cauliflower florets in a blender. Blend until cuscous like.
- Add the eggs, cheese and spices and blend until well combined.
- Take two pizza dishes or 1 large square dish and cover with baking paper.
- Spread evenly the cauliflower mix and then use hands to flatten evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes and in the mean time slice any toppings that you want.
- After 15 minutes, remove from oven, flip onto another baking sheet and then place in the original dish.
- Cover with toppings and place in oven for further 10/15 minutes.
- Enjoy while warm.
- For tomato sauce, peel two tomatoes, add 1 clove garlic and 1/4 teaspoon beetroot powder and blend in food processor.
- Dress with mixed bell peppers, onions, some more cheese, sesame seeds and pizza seasoning.
- Use your own favorite toppings and let me know the combination. Another pizza topping I like is with blue cheese, walnuts and honey.