Cabbage slaw with bacon and kale
A yummy and nutritious meal with a load of vitamins!
- 1 head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 onion
- 3 big leaves of kale
- 2/3 back bacon slices
- fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon dill tops
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- toasted sesame seeds
- Stir fry onion in some coconut oil and add cumin while cooking.
- Add cabbage before onion starts browning down and stir.
- Break the kale leaves into smaller pieces and add to cabbage mix.
- Add ground nutmeg and dill tops and stir frequently.
- When almost done add bacon slices.
- Switch off heat and add fresh basil leaves.
- Dress with toasted sesame seeds.