These little donuts are a great treat to have around.
- 3 bananas
- 5 pitted dates
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ⅛ cup honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place bananas, honey, and dates in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the eggs, coconut flour, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to your food processor and puree until completely combined.
- Pour ingredients in donuts silicon molds. I had about 16 small donuts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until completely cooked through (poke a toothpick through one to make sure it comes out clean.
- Let cool and store in fridge in airtight container.