Banana Chocolate Freezer Fudge
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1 cup mixed peanuts & almonds
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 4 tbsp homemade almond butter. Recipe here.
- 2 tbsp raw honey or stevia
- Mix together all crust ingredients in food processor until well blended.
- Spread the mixture in a baking pan and press crust until evenly distributed. Try to form a nicely leveled base for the fudge.
- Mix together the fudge ingredients in food processor or with hand blender until well blended.
- Spread the mixture on top of the crust.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve. The longer it stays the better it becomes. Just take it out of freezer 10 minutes before serving if it has stayed for too long. If you are serving it in the same day take out immediately before serving. Enjoy!
Rody's Hearty Corner https://www.rodysheartycorner.com/