Aubergine Rolls with Parsley Pesto
Parsley is rich in antioxidants, great for the heart and promotes optimal health.
Aubergine rolls with Parsley Pesto
- 1 aubergine
- 30g walnuts
- 2 cups fresh parsley
- 1 small garlic clove
- olive oil
- some goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- Slice the aubergine length wise and brush with some olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place aubergines on a grilling pan an switch on the heat.
- In the mean time make the pesto by blending the walnuts, parsley, garlic and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a food processor.
- Flip over the aubergines to cook from the opposite side.
- When aubergines are ready, place some pesto on top, dress with some cheese and close with a toothpick.
Rody's Hearty Corner https://www.rodysheartycorner.com/