The combination of these ingredients is great. Try this salad warm or cold, it is delicious either way!
- 450g asparagus spears
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- handful of pecans
- goat cheese
- half a lemon
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Grill the asparagus with onion and some salt & pepper for about 10 minutes, until asparagus is tender.
- Remove from heat and slice asparagus.
- Drizzle juice of half a lemon on asparagus and mix the remaining ingredients.
- Enjoy as salad or as a side to a main dish.