Sweet Soft Bread
This bread is similar to my guilt free focaccia but a little bit sweeter. It is great for breakfast, snacks or lunch. Prepare a loaf in advance and store it ready sliced in freezer. Then just bake two slices when you need, toast or bake them and voila. This is also fairly easy to make.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- sesame seeds to top
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients except sesame seeds and mix well in food processor scraping the sides a few times.
- Pour batter into a loaf tin covered with baking paper and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the centre of the bread should come out clean.
- Let bread cool on a cooling rack and then cut into thin slices.
- Store in fridge for up to a week or in freezer for up to a month.