Sweet potato veggie burgers
Camping can sometimes leave someone like me with no options. But I surely made my ways around it. You can prepare these in advance, just cook them beforehand and then all you need is to reheat them if you like. I would not suggest cooking directly on barbecue as I fear they can fall apart.
- 1 sweet potato - steamed or boiled
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- minced garlic
- Blend everything in food processor.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees celcius for about 30 minutes turning half way through.
- Freeze pre-cooked burgers for emergencies.