Salted and striped, I loved this bread and it’s color! Good for breakfast, lunch or snacks.
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda or baking powder
- 1½ cups fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or any oil of choice)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Using a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking powder.
- Blend or finely chop spinach to fill one and a half cups. Add to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop into loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes. Make toothpick test and if it comes out clear then the bread is done.
- You can blend the spinach and add to the mixture. The bread would have a green color.
Rody's Hearty Corner http://www.rodysheartycorner.com/