I love salmon, but its boring to see that everybody serves it the same way. These patties were nice to have as a meal and also with salad for lunch.
- 2 salmon steaks
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum diced into small pieces
- 1/2 fresh chilly
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- some oats and flax seeds
- 2 eggs
- Cook the salmon steaks under grill for about 20 minutes or until desired cooking.
- Break the salmon into flakes and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the salmon bowl and mix well.
- Form patties using hands and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes under grill turning the sides half way through.
- Can be eaten both cold or warm.