This is a very easy Paleo and vegetarian bread stick recipe I got from Danielle Walker’s book Against All Grain. I have got this book as a gift and it is so great and convenient to have around.
Rosemary Bread Sticks
- 1 1/4 cup pure ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until dough ball is formed (there is no need for a food processor).
- Divide the dough into 10 equal parts and roll them into ball sized pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a pencil shape with finger tips. I divided each ball into two bread sticks.
- Place bread sticks on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes turning over half way through.
Rody's Hearty Corner http://www.rodysheartycorner.com/