Simple yet delicious!
- 1/2 liter boiled water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 spring onions
- 3 medium carrots
- 600g fresh pumpkin
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- kaffir lime leaf
- 2 aniseed stars
- 1 piece dried Siamese ginger
- some fresh ricotta
- fresh ground pepper
- Chop the onions, carrots and pumpkin.
- Fry the spring onions in olive oil until softened.
- Add carrot ,pumpkin and water to pot.
- Add fresh ginger, kaffier lime leaf, aniseed stars and 1 piece dried siamese ginger.
- Bring to the boil until pumpkin is cooked throughly and simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Remove the aniseed stars and sesame ginger and blend the rest with a soup blender.
- Serve with fresh ricotta and fresh black pepper.