This is my very first cheesecake attempt and I am thrilled with the result!
Ingredients for the base
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 3 tablespoons honey
Ingredients for the cheese layer
- 2 cups fresh mango
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- In a food processor blend base ingredients until well combined.
- Make the base of the cheesecake by flattening the dough at the bottom of a loose base cake tin.
- Put in fridge.
- In the mean time, blend the cheese layer ingredients in food processor.
- Remove base from fridge and pour cheese layer ingredients on top.
- Cover with stretch and seal and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer a few minutes before serving. Keep in mind that if left outdoors for a long time, the cake can melt.
- Enjoy with your cup of tea!
Rody's Hearty Corner http://www.rodysheartycorner.com/