Lentil Pesto Pasta
I must admit that this is the best pesto pasta I’ve ever eaten. I was drooling over every bite!
- 2 cups red lentils (cooked)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes (rinsed from excess salt)
- 1 clove garlic
- your choice of pasta (I used sweet potato noodles )
- Blend all the ingredients together except noodles. Process until you reach a paste consistency or leave a bit chunky if you prefer.
- Boil the pasta of your choice and toss with the pesto.
- Serve immediately.