After making homemade nut milk we are left with some leftover crushed nuts. Do not throw away! I created this simple recipe for brownies in which you will use the quantity of the remaining nuts from the home made almond milk recipe I posted here.
Remember that you can substitute almonds with hazelnuts to make home made hazelnut milk. Then use the recipe below to make use of your leftover nut mix.
- Leftover nuts from homemade almond milk recipe
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup homemade almond/hazelnut milk
- ½ cup black raisins
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until well incorporated.
- Place in loaf tin and press to flatten the brownie dough on the base of the loaf tin.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Let chill and enjoy!
- Homemade nut milk recipe is found here