Homemade Snickers Bars
The picture explains it all, these are a great sweet tooth fix and they are made with so many wholesome ingredients.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup pure cocoa powder
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup dates
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- Make the chocolate by stirring together the chocolate ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend together filler ingredients except peanuts.
- Take cereal bar silicon mold and place some chocolate at the bottom of the molds.
- Add some filler ingredients to each mold and then top with peanuts.
- To finish, cover ingredients with the remaining chocolate. Allow chocolate to drip on the sides so as to create the chocolate cover.
- Refrigerate and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.