Homemade Hazelnut Chocolates
I crave cote d’ore so I had to come up with my own healthier guilt free version. They are so easy to make and so nice to have :)
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- roasted hazelnuts
- You could add other nuts, raisins or flax.
- Place in freezer or chocolate to harden. Get out of the freezer 10 minutes before you plan to eat Enjoy
- Make the chocolate by mixing together coconut oil, cocoa powder and honey.
- Distribute chocolate in silicon bar molds.
- Place about 6 hazelnuts in chocolate.
- Store in freezer for at least 2 hours before eating. Keep storing in freezer until ready to indulge.