This is an easy wholesome recipe for homemade nutella. If you are like me and you constantly crave chocolate, this is a must have in your pantry. Remember that cocoa is healthy and many studies show that it is good for cardiovascular health, reduces risk of diabetes as it increases insulin sensitivity and is rich in antioxidants.
I took some of this nutella on my camping trip this weekend and served it on rice crackers with sliced banana, peanuts and raisins. Delicious!
- 1 cup hazelnut butter. Recipe found here
- 2½ tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor or with a hand blender until you obtain a creamy consistency.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 weeks.
- Enjoy :)