Healthy homemade Banoffee Pie
This is my own version of a healthy banoffee pie.
Healthy Homemade Banoffee Pie
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup cooked almonds
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 2 small bananas
- ½ cup organic peanut butter
- 1½ cup greek yogurt
- piece of organic dark chocolate
- Take the dates, almonds and 4 tablespoons honey and blend in food processor.
- Form a ball with this dough and flatten evenly onto base of a loose base cake tin. Place in freezer.
- Take the yogurt and 1 tablespoon honey and mix well with a spoon. Place in fridge.
- Remove the base from the freezer and spread some organic peanut butter on top.
- Slice the bananas onto the peanut butter to create a layer of banana.
- Take a spoon and spread the yogurt mixture on top. Shave some dark chocolate on top.
- Voila. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
Rody's Hearty Corner http://www.rodysheartycorner.com/