Healthy Chocolate Mousse
This mousse is delicious and i consider it a great treat for any chocolate craving. Avocados are full of nutritious and healthy fats and this means that they can aid lower cholesterol. This is where good cholesterol will reduce the bad cholesterol but I will not go into too much detail as doctors still debate on this. I personally have seen an increase in the good cholesterol by including healthy fats such as avocados and coconut oil.
Avocados have a creamy consistency which make them great to incorporate in desserts. By adding cocoa powder and creamed coconut you will not even taste them. I find that just one small portion is enough to fix my sweet tooth.
- 1 very ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- Blend all the ingredients with a soup blender to create a smooth mixture.
- Place the mousse in separate containers and store in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- The result will be a creamy heavenly mousse.
- Store in freezer and take out 15 minutes before serving.