This bread is the solution to all your bread cravings. It smells so good and tastes even better. Great for lunches and picnics.
Guilt free Focaccia
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 6 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup greek plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup chopped green olives
- Sesame seeds to top
- Extra sliced olives to top
- Sea salt to top
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Mix the almond flour, flaxseed, salt, bicarbonate of soda and herbs in food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients except extra topping ingredients and blend well in food processor scraping the sides a few times.
- Pour into tart tins or in load tin covered with baking sheet.
- Top with sliced olives, sea salt and sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. When picking with toothpick it should come out clear.
- Let cool on cooling rack before storing or serving.
- You can alternatively make this bread in a loaf tin and store it in the freezer. Slice the cake beforehand and then store it in a plastic bag in freezer. When you need just take out two slices and toast or grill them for a few minutes.
Rody's Hearty Corner http://www.rodysheartycorner.com/