I had asked in my facebook page what recipes you guys are looking for. Amanda wanted some biscuits for her tea time, so here you are! :)
- ½ cup raisins, lightly packed
- 2½ cups almond meal
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses/honey/maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- First blend half cup almond meal with the raisins until raisins are finely chopped.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients and blend together with almond meal.
- Place dough on a clean surface and flatten with rolling pin. I divided dough into about 4 parts.
- Cut circles from the though using a water glass.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 12 mins. I flipped half way through. This depends on your oven so keep an eye on them.