Ferrero Rocher Mock Balls
I made this balls with my boyfriend for his birthday. Maybe his work colleagues can say better, but these balls were a hit!
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 organic dark chocolate for cooking
- 200g ground hazelnuts
- Mix 1 cup dates in a blender with 1 cup roasted almonds and 2 tablespoons honey. This will be the 'dough' for the balls.
- In the mean time melt the chocolate in double boiler.
- Start making the balls by taking some of the dough and put a hazelnut in the middle. Form balls using your hands. Do not make large balls as more ingredients need to be added to them.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and then dip in ground hazelnuts.
- Store in refrigerator for an hour before serving.