Date and Nut Bars/Balls
Jump to recipe
This is a very easy and raw snack recipe which is satisfying, fulfilling tasty. Made with very simple ingredients and no cooking involved.
- 1 cup medjool dates (around 8 dates)
- 1 cup nuts of choice (for example almonds and walnuts)
- 1/2 cup seeds (we love sesame, pumpkin and sunflower)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend all the ingredients in food processor.
- If making bars, press the mixture at the bottom of a pan lined with baking paper. Alternatively roll a tablespoon of the mixtire between the palms to form balls.
- Store in an airtight container inside refregirator. Cut into bars after the mixture have chilled.