Another post about cauliflower! I hope I am not annoying you but I am finding this vegetable to be my solution for ‘don’t know what to cook it with’ situations.
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- fresh thyme
- Wash and clean the cauliflower and remove any large stalks.
- Put cauliflower in food processor and blend until all pieces turn like couscous.
- Heat a frying pan with some coconut oil and add cauliflower and spices.
- Stirfry for 10/15 minutes or until cauliflower has cooked through.
- This cuscous is ideal for cold salads or even to serve with curry dishes.