These cookies are super easy and ideal for breakfast.
Chocolate Alien Cookies
- 2 cup oats
- 2 Tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 Tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 2 mashed bananas
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk
- Cocoa nibs (optional)
- Blend dry ingredients in a food processor first.
- Add the banana and milk and combine.
- Add some cocoa nibs if desired and stir in with spoon.
- Place spoonfuls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper as the dough will be very sticky.
- Bake on medium heat (around 160°C) for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- If you wish a richer chocolate taste double the cocoa powder amount.
Rody's Hearty Corner http://www.rodysheartycorner.com/