These guilt free tortillas are ideas for snacks and lunches. You can use them to replace sandwich buns or small pizzas.
- 1 small cauliflower (4 cups minced)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 table spoon chopped chilly
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Blend cauliflower in food processor until it breaks up to couscous size pieces
- Put in microwave at max heat for 4 minutes stirring half way through. Alternatively you can steam or fry.
- Remove excess water from the cauliflower and then add eggs and spices.
- Take a ball from the mixture and flatten with fingers to create a thin layer. Place on baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C, flip and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Place tortillas into a heated non stick frying pan pressing down slightly and brown them to your liking.