This pancake reminds me of Thailand. I had tried a banana pancake and was surprised when I was presented with a huge pancake with the banana slices incorporated in it rather than served on top. Of course I had to make my own healthy version.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup light cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small banana (sliced)
- Put the oats in a blender and blend on high speed until you reach a fine powder consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except banana and blend again well.
- When the pancake mixture is ready pour in a non stick pan. Immediately place banana slices on top of the batter.
- When the pancake is cooked from one side (not more than 5 minutes), turn over and continue cooking on the other side until slightly golden.
Rody's Hearty Corner http://www.rodysheartycorner.com/