Avocado Chocolate Mousse
This mousse is a great and easy chocolate treat. It is delicious and a lighter version for the healthy chocolate mousse recipe I have posted previously.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 big ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ¼ cup homemade almond milk
- cocoa nibs for dressing
- Peel the avocado and banana and place in a container. Add the remaining ingredients except cocoa nibs and blend well with a hand blender or food processor.
- When all ingredients are well blended place in separate containers and dress with cocoa nibs.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to indulge.
- Add some stevia for a sweeter taste.
- Try topping with some chopped roasted hazelnuts for an extra nut crunch.