I love Salads! I love the fact that you can put everything in them. But I don’t enjoy eating salads out of home too much because sometimes eating salads outside can be boring and you always end up with the same choices. At least this is the situation in Malta in my opinion.
Apple is a great addition to salads. I find it to be very fulfilling and refreshing. Try it out next time you end up with no choices for your home salad!
- Lettuce and basic salad ingredients (lettuce, rucola, tomatoes, bell peppers)
- 1 apple
- 1hard boiled egg
- Sesami, sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- walnut and chilly oil for dressing
- Just bind the salad ingredients together.
- Top with apple and hard boiled egg.
- Dress with seeds and oil of your choice.